The Committee on Academic Misconduct (COAM) is charged with maintaining the academic integrity of The Ohio State University by establishing procedures for and investigating all reported cases of alleged academic misconduct by students. NEW: Useful information for migration of courses online
- Case Western Reserve University: the top-ranked private research university in Ohio and one of the best in the U.S. Located in Cleveland, Ohio.
- CSE Elective Courses. A CSE elective is a course that has a significant overlap with computer science and engineering, either because it focuses on a significant application or use of computers, it focuses on an underlying technology for computers or communication, or it develops a conceptual or formal framework useful in doing computer science and engineering.
- The Ohio State University is a 150-year-old Research 1 University ranked among the top public universities in the country. And at Knowlton, the City and Regional Planning section is more than 60 years old and has more than 2,000 living alumni.
Students in Applied Mathematics are especially encouraged to take courses in engineering and scientific subjects related to their research. All students pursue research under the supervision of the faculty , and are encouraged to take advantage of the many seminars and colloquia at MIT and in the Boston area.
- Students think, speak, and write critically about primary and secondary historical sources. Students will examine diverse interpretations of past events related to the history of science, tropical medicine, political formulations, and economic structures in their historical contexts.
Aug 27, 2007 · The days of sexist science teachers and Barbies chirping that "math class is tough!" are over, according to pop culture, but a government program aimed at bringing more women and girls into ...
- CSE 591X Capstone Design (4 hrs) Math and Science Electives. Choose at least 8 hours of approved Math, Statistics or Science coursework; Technical Electives. Choose at least 17 hours that meet the following criteria Any CSE course 3000-level or above not already used to fulfill another requirement; At most 1 hour of CSE 4251-4255
Bachelor of Science (BS) This is the more demanding of the two undergraduate majors offered in the Department of Mathematics. This degree is appropriate for students planning to go on to graduate school in mathematics and related fields, and for anyone who wants a more challenging mathematical experience at TCU.
- Deciding on a CSE Math/Science Elective So I'm looking at the bingo sheet for CSE majors and I noticed that I have to take some sort of CSE Math/Science Elective. Should I just take the easiest class possible, or should I take classes that would actually provide relevant knowledge to my major?
The Department of Mathematics at Temple University is home to a broad spectrum of theoretical and applied mathematical research by world-class faculty, and is strategically positioned to provide, strengthen and support mathematical education at all levels within the University.
- "Statistics at a Crossroads" Report. This report was a result of a project sponsored by the National Science Foundation Award (DMS-1840278, PI: Xuming He, University of Michigan), based on year-long engagements with the broad statistics community through webinars/panel discussions, a workshop and a public input forum to identify and discuss the challenges and opportunities for our profession ...
UPDATE: Click here for updated CSE/CIS Major Info Sessions. The Department of Computer Science and Engineering has full-time undergraduate academic advisors dedicated to assisting students. Students are encouraged to meet often with our advisors to discuss their academic progress and any questions or concerns they may have.